How to Keep Away from Spirits of Poverty 1

The followings are a part from “How to Keep Away from Poverty God” by master Okawa.

“That night, a lecture at one of the Happy Science temples conducted a ritual player wishing for this person‘s recovery. When that doctors took more x-ray photographs in preparation for the surgery the next morning, bring hemorrhage had stopped. There decided not to perform the surgery and instead decided to wait and see how things went. The victim recovered at an amazing speed. His skull restored is original shape in a short amount of time. They were absolutely no aftereffects. This kind of thing actually happens.

There are some cases where in the cancer was cured in a single evening with ritual prayers happy-science. This is amazing, too, but there might be people who think, “Maybe the cancer diagnosis was actually just error in the x-ray analysis.”

However, there is a surgery no way you could say that recovering from a skull fracture and cerebral contusions was as an error in the x-ray analysts. The ritual prayers at Happy Science have the power to “move continents”.

Same thing is true companies. If a company president is possessed by the spirit of poverty of if a company president is someone who could be called an embodiment of a spirit of poverty, then saving that the company won’t be an easy task.

Even if one of his subordinates is an embodiment of a god of luck, getting rid of the negativity that the spirit of poverty generates won’t be easy unless the subordinate works extremely hard.

Spirit of poverty actually exist in this world. I generate teach, “Devils and evil spirits exist in the world. In the other world, there really are spirits who make it their “job” to make other people ill, cause accidents on them and make them suffer.”

Prosperity Thinking 11

“Naturally, the books you read will change. Your ideas will change. Your behavior will change. The things you say will change. Furthermore, the way the world treats you will change and your income will change, of course. If you change and the way you think changes, you’ll acquire the salary and position that correspond to these changes. THe world is indeed well made; it’ll give each person what that person deserves.

This is true for myself, too. Recently, I’ve come to war a ring when I give lectures. I was too embarrassed to do so 10 years ago, but now I can do it. I have “prosperity thinking”, so I can do it with absolutely no problem now. So, my way thinking is changing, too.

The truth is, right now, every nation in the world is facing difficulties. Things are bad in Europe, the U.S. and other countries, too. Even China is on the verge of an imminent bubble burst and is already starting to sink.

Therefore, if Japan can withstand the current situation, overcome disasters caused by an earthquake and take one more leap forward, it really an end up leading the world. The opportunity is here right now.

An editorial of a major Japanese newspaper once said, “The protest on Wall Street in New York are claiming that 1% of the people are rich while the other 99% are poor and suffering. We must listen to that 99%.” This is the very essence of Marxism. When I read that editorial, I felt like I was reading an editorial from decades ago. If mass media with such an outdated way of thinking are working this hard to support the administration, the nation can only be headed for poverty. We must find a way to break free from this way of thinking.

Japan must issue the next way of thinking appropriate to its current power. This means, “The time has come for the nation of Japan to hold a higher level of power, display leadership and lead the rest of the world.” Now isn’t the time to close ourselves off from the world. The world needs Japan to be a global leader. You must know this.”

This is some part of “Prosperity Thinking” by master Okawa.